Originally built in 1923, this English-style home has been reimagined and enlarged to include a second story. Situated on a quiet corner lot in close proximity to the Altadena Town and Country Club, this wonderful home features four bedrooms and three stunning bathrooms. Meticulously designed to capture the mountain views, the gated, beautifully landscaped yard enhances the privacy of the backyard and pool.
The traditional living room features a Batchelder tiled fireplace and a dramatic multi-paned window that floods the room with natural north facing light and allows a view of the garden beyond. The stunning kitchen features upscale Decor appliances and quartz countertops. The center island features a marble counter-top and a large breakfast bar. It opens to the adjacent family/dining room with French doors leading to the patio/pool area.
The master suite is on the main level and features an elegant bathroom with porcelain tiles and mosaic inserts in Calcutta gold marble. The second bedroom is perfect as a guest room or office. Upstairs is a second family room and two additional bedrooms, each with window seats to enjoy the mountain views. The bathroom features porcelain tiles with mosaics in Carerra white marble.
- Main floor master suite with French doors to pool area
- Kitchen with Decor appliances and large island with breakfast bar
- Family/dining room with French doors to pool and patio area for alfresco dining
- Private backyard with mountain views
- 2 central HVAC systems with Nest thermostats
- New 200-amp electrical panel
- All new copper plumbing inside the home
- Detached two-car garage with gated entry
- New engineered wood flooring throughout; bathrooms feature porcelain tile
- Large inground pool